TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT CALL US AT 210.320.1196
6706 North New Braunfels Avenue
Alamo Heights, TX 78209
STYLISTS MAY HAVE INDIVIDUALIZED PRICE LISTS. CONTACT YOUR STYLIST FOR A SOFT QUOTE.
PLEASE NOTE** clients with hair exceeding 20-28", will fall on the higher range of salon pricing. Clients with hair lengths 14" or shorter will most likely fall at the mid to lower price scale depending on the density of the hair.
FOR PRICING PLEASE CONTACT THE SALON 210.320.1196
WOMEN'S & MEN'S CUTS
Tweak - Tweak is dusting of the ends 6 - 8 weeks after haircut to maintain style
BRIDAL - Consultation required
CONTINUUM TREATMENT (please consult with stylist for more information)
COLOR CORRECTIONS - Consultation required
MAKE-UP - Full face
EYE MAKE UP
ON LOCATION SERVICES
XTREME LASH EXTENSIONS
FULL SET MINK
*Refills are done on a 2 - 3 week basis
**Lashes are customized by length, color, curvature & weight
BROW CLEAN UP
ONE HOUR EUROPEAN FACIAL
HALF HOUR FACIAL
*Facials are customized to individual skin type
CHEMICAL PEELS (TCA 10% AND 20%)
WE TAKE CHEMICAL CONSULTATION SERIOUSLY
WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN PROVIDING YOU THE BEST QUALITY
The following information is important to know if you are a client receiving one or more chemical services:
Color history and the use of medications must be divulged when consulting with your stylist. If you are currently under the care of an MD, it is (your) responsibility to research if color services are compatible with any prescription medication or cancer treatment which you are currently being treated with, or have used prior to your color appointment. Your stylist is not a trained medical physician.
DOES THIS APPLY TO ME??
BELOW is a list of items to address with your colorist prior to your appointment - as these items may cause negative chemical reactions to the hair when mixed with salon chemicals services.
- previously over-processed hair* by repeatedly layering dyes over porous pre-lightened hair
- taking prescription medication* that inadvertently alters the bonds of the hair (methotrexate, sulfa based medications)
- thermal damage* by over-use of hot tools
- use of metallic dyes, salts, or minerals* (box color) or use of "over mineralized well water" chemicals may cause negative reaction to enlightenment services
- use of henna or vegetable dyes* chemicals may cause negative reaction to enlightenment services
- permed or relaxed hair* chemicals may cause negative reaction to enlightenment services
IT IS OUR PRIORITY TO CONDUCT THOROUGH CONSULTATIONS FOR ALL SERVICES PROVIDED THRU THE SALON, HOW EVER IT IS EACH CLIENT'S PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY TO BE UPFRONT AND HONEST ABOUT THEIR HAIR HISTORY AND TO RESEARCH THE ITEMS LISTED ABOVE
Any damage caused to the hair as a result of undisclosed information during the consultation is not the responsibility of the stylist.
Your appointments are very important to the KOI SALON team members. They are reserved especially for you. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
STRICT AND ENFORCED 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY!
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you booked months ago. Since the services are reserved for you personally, a cancellation fee will apply.
- Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
- Any multiple services or combos must be held with a credit card. Multiple services or combos not cancelled 24hours in advance will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount. A credit card "HOLD" transaction may be made on your credit card to reserve the appointment time.
The cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our standby guests of any availability, as well as keeping our KOI SALON team members' schedules filled, thus better serving everyone. KOI Salon's policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellent service for our established and future clientele. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
As a courtesy, we will TXT and confirm your service appointments 1-5 business days prior to your appointment date. However, if we are unable to reach you, and can only leave a message, please understand that it is your responsibility to remember your appointment dates and times to avoid late arrivals, missed appointments and the cancellation fee.